Canadian UAVs is expanding and we are looking for interesting candidates to be a part of our team!
We are looking for people with strong technical skills and hard work ethic.
Please apply by emailing:
With the subject heading 'Resume'
Thank you for your interest.
C++/GUI Software Engineer (Contract to Perm)
Canadian UAVS is seeking engineering design services to support development of it’s windows/PC application. This position requires a contractor who is available to work full-time and who thrives in a fast-paced interactive engineering environment.
- Excellence in C++ application development on windows/x86 platform.
- Experience in GUI development, with prior experience utilizing the Qt environment a strong plus. Must have current Open GL experience (version 4 or later).
- Prior experience with GIS and mapping software development.
- Experience in realizing data-streaming interfaces such as gigabit Ethernet, and real-time manipulation and display of streaming data.
- Prior experience in developing scientific or engineering instrument applications a strong plus.
- Winning candidates will be comfortable working in an agile software environment, and developing and refining feature requirements iteratively and in collaboration with other team-members.