COMMERCIAL UAV MAINTENANCE
Canadian UAVs is happy to announce its commercial UAV maintenance services offering.
Based on our experience as a helicopter Approved Maintenance Organization (AMO) and military grade UAV maintenance, we offer similar services for the commercial and military UAV industry.
Make sure you repairs and annual inspections are done in accordance with standard aviation practices for best results and airworthiness.
All repairs are completed by trained personnel, produce the required maintenance records standard.
Director of UAV Maintenance
Shiju Devassy is an accomplished UAV Supervisor/Technician, qualified at Israel Aircraft Industries, Malat division for fixed wing Searcher MK II and Heron UAVs in mechanical engineering trade, and worked 8 years in the Indian Naval Air Squadron for UAVs. Shiju has successful track record of defect investigation and rectification of UAV Airframe, Engine and associated systems along with undertaking various inspections of UAVs. His professional experience in the military also includes 7 years hands on experience on Dornier 228 aircrafts where he attained profound knowledge on flight servicing, major inspections, aircraft systems and off base aircraft operations. Shiju’s knowledge in technical records helps him to maintain accurate documentation as per the required standards. Shiju is a competent Aircraft Mechanic qualified from Naval Institute of Aeronautical Technology, and achieved his degree in Business Administration from a reputed university in India. Shiju is confident to work with the computer systems with his Computer application diploma.
Supervisor/ Technician (2002 – 2010) Engineering Dept - Heron and Searcher Mark II UAV Systems - Indian Navy
- Maintenance and operation of Heron and Searcher UAVs.
- Proficient in off base operations and DI/DR of UAV mechanical systems
- Undertake periodic inspections as per the OEM manuals.
- Initiate maintenance procedures, corrective actions as required
- Ensure consistent operation according to the laid down procedures.
- Maintain accurate Documentation as per the required standards.
- Developing on-job training and prepare tool box talk to staff members.
- Support engineering officer to prepare Technical procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance is done as per the OEM manuals.
- Coordinate with other departments to collect data to prepare reports.
- Management of confidential / classified documents and records.
Maintenance Technician (1995 – 2002) - Engineering Department, Dornier Aircraft - Indian Navy
- Carry out the flight servicing before and after flights and off base operations.
- Undertake monthly / hourly/ yearly scheduled inspections and maintenance.
- Removal / installation of engine /airframes /systems.
- Fuelling / defueling and maintenance of fuel system.
- Oil, Hydraulic/pneumatic system replenishment and maintenance and inspections.